Trains to Machu Picchu
The table below provides a detail list of available trains to and from Machu Picchu. There are many services and departure alternatives. Please call 1-855-475-5550 to get help in deciding which train is best for you.
There are typically two routing options.
- From Cusco’s trains station Poroy (about 30 minutes from Cusco) to Machu Picchu. This is the most common choice.
- An alternative is to catch a train at Ollantaytambo which requires a 1:40 hour transfer.
Custo to Machu Picchu Trains
|Expedition||33||6:40 AM||9:55 AM|
|Vistadome||31||7:35 AM||10:55 PM|
|Vistadome||203||8:25 AM||12:15 PM|
|Hyram Bingham||11||9:05 AM||12:25 PM|
Machu Picchu to Cusco Trains
|Expedition||34||3:20 PM||7:05 PM|
|Vistadome||32||4:40 PM||8:25 PM|
|Vistadome||604||5:20 PM||8:55 PM|
|Hyram Bingham||12||5:50 PM||9:20 PM|
(1) Expedition – Modern and comfortable accommodations, the Expedition offers great views and a unique train experience.
(2) Vistadome – Similar train as the Expedition but with windows on the roof of the train for an even better view.
(3) Hiram Bingham – The most luxurious train experience in Peru. Experience a 5 stars lunch or dinner while traveling through the Sacred Valley to and from Machu Picchu.