Book a Machu Picchu Tour
We are excited about the possibility of you joining one of our Machu Picchu Tours. In order to proceed we will need (mailed, emailed/scanned or fax):
Required Forms and Payment
- Signed Trip Application Form (click here to download) from each person traveling. If some group members are under age, legal guarding must sign.
- Deposit of $500 per person. Payable via check or credit card*.
- Balance will not be due until 60 days before your departure. You can pay the balance via check or credit card*. If paying via credit card, please submit a Credit Card Form (click here to download) for the approved amount.
* Payments via credit card are subject to a 3% processing fee.
International flights have to be purchased directly by you. With respect to domestic flights (not included), please indicate on the trip application form if you want us to purchase your tickets upon receipt of your deposit. We will bill you later. As an alternative, you can try to include the domestic portion within your international ticket routing.
Steps After Receiving Trip Applications & Deposits
- If we are purchasing your domestic flights, we need to know your international flight details (Airlines name, flight number, arriving and departure cities/times and record locator). You can forward the email from the airline.
- Pre-departure email with your final itinerary and invoice, reservation codes summary and information package will be sent for your review within 10 days after receipt of your trip application forms and international flights details.
- Balance will be due 60 days before your arrival.
- Enjoy your adventure.
Peru Tours Cancellation Policy
Cancelation fees per person are calculated as follows based on the date we receive your cancellation notice (please, send via UPS or FedEx). Domestic flights if purchased by us are not refundable or exchangeable.
- More than 60 days before departure: $250*
- 59 to 45 days before departure: 50% of your trip costs*
- 44 days or less to departure: 100% of your trip costs
* Higher if non-recoverable deposits/payments made by Highland Adventures exceed the fee amount. Including domestic flights.